The Conference "Globalization – Transnationalization – Society. An Interdisciplinary Dialogue between Theories of Society and Cross-Border Studies" takes place from the 15th till 16th February 2018.
The Conference is a cooperation of the:
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research (ZiF), Bielefeld University
- Universität Duisburg-Essen
- Brandenburgische Technische Universität Cottbus
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
The Conference is organized by:
- Anna Amelina (Cottbus)
- Manuela Boatcă (Freiburg)
- Gregor Bongaerts (Duisburg-Essen)
- Anja Weiß (Duisburg-Essen)
The program flyer can be found here (PDF).