Since 2002, the members of the European Network for the Sociological and Demographic Study of Divorce have organized annual conferences to discuss papers on relationship dissolution and its causes and consequences.
This year, the conference will take place in Cologne, Germany. Local organizers are the Institute of Sociology and Social Psychology (University of Cologne) and the HaSpaD1-Project (GESIS – Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences).
- Thomas Leopold (University of Amsterdam/University of Cologne)
- Brienna Perelli-Harris (University of Southampton)
The conference will take place at GESIS, Cologne. The venue is located in the city center of Cologne, near the main station, the cathedral and the river Rhine. Hotel rooms have been reserved in a limited number until the beginning of September 2020.
Address of the conference venue:
GESIS – Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8
50667 Cologne, Germany
Contact and general information:
Barbara Harms, email: divorceconference2020(at)wiso.uni-koeln(dot)de
Organizing and selection committee:
- Nicole Hiekel, email: hiekel(at)wiso.uni-koeln(dot)de
- Sonja Schulz, email: sonja.schulz(at)gesis(dot)org
- Michael Wagner, email: mwagner(at)wiso.uni-koeln(dot)de
- Bernd Weiß, email: bernd.weiss(at)gesis(dot)org
For more information on the European Network for the Sociological and Demographic Study of Divorce: https://infoeudiv.wixsite.com/eudiv
For more information on the HaSpaD-Project: https://tinyurl.com/haspad